RESUME AND ARTIST'S STATEMENT
Dai Wynn was born in Melbourne, Australia and except for a short period in Paris, France, has made Melbourne, Victoria his home. He works in watercolours on Arches paper and in oils on stretched canvas and canvas panels. Dai has travelled extensively in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA, and the subjects of his works are visual records of his voyages.
Many of his works are in private collections in Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom, USA and France.
* Linden Postcard shows 2015, 2016, 2017
* Commission for a 3m X 1.5m mural in a private house
* Showing at South Eastern Arts Festival, St Margaret's School Berwick, VIC April 2012
* Showed at Camberwell Rotary Art Show, March 2012
* Showed at ArtIS Gallery, Geelong, VIC March 2012
* Showed at Edrington, Berwick, VIC February 2012
* Exhibited with BATS at the Kew Courthouse in October, 2011
* Commissioned to paint a double portrait in June, 2011
* Exhibited at the Kew Court House, Victoria in July, 2011
* Exhibited at the Collingwood Gallery, Victoria in February and May, 2011
* Exhibited at the Camberwell Herald-Sun Rotary Art Show, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010
* Three portrait commissions for a leading Australian insurance industry executive
* Two portrait commissions for an international academic, 2009
* Commissioned to produce a portrait of a judge of a major Australian Court, 2006
* Entered the renowned Archibald Prize for portraits 2008, 2010
* Exhibited in the Shanghai International Creative Industries Week, The Metal Plant, Shanghai, China, 2008
* Exhibited at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Shanghai, China, 2006, 2007, 2008
* Exhibited successfully at various shows organised by the Victorian Artists Society.
* Exhibited with Austrade in Toronto, Canada 2006-2007